Clinical Trials

Getting involved in a trial:
If I’m interested in a clinical trial, how do I get started?

If you'rethinking about taking part in a clinical trial, talk to your doctor. You can ask if there are any current studies that may be right for you, or you can propose one you’ve already heard about.

In order to take part in a clinical trial at University Health Network, you need to have a referral from your physician. When you meet with a UHN Physician, ask about specific trials that deal with your medical condition.


[back to top]

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2008
University Health Network 190 Elizabeth Street, Toronto ON M5G 2C4